
Painting Better Landscapes: Specific Ways to Improve Your Oils Margaret Kessler (Author)

(38)
New!: $24.95 $16.47 (as of 02/25/2013 14:30 PST)
70 Used! | New! from $11.91 (as of 02/25/2013 14:30 PST)
Oil Painting
This innovative book includes advice on solving problems, conveying mood, focusing attention, arranging subjects, and making corrections.
- Rank: #21837 in Books
- Brand: guild of master craftsman
- Published on: 1992-03-01
- Released on: 1992-03-01
- Original language:
English
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 11.02" h x
.55" w x
8.27" l,
.1 pounds
- Binding: Paperback
- 160 pages
- New
- Mint Condition
- Dispatch same day for order received before 12 noon
- Guaranteed packaging
- No quibbles returns

Description #1 by Etsy - Omniportraits:
A beautiful custom portrait with one figure (person, pet, landscape, etc.) hand painted from your photo(s) on canvas with top quality oil paints in a 16x20 format. (Image above is for illustration purposes - your order will be custom painted from your photos)
Process:
Having a custom portrait commissioned is a fun experience. You can commemorate special occasions or be creative by combining multiple images into an original composition.
The process starts when you send me your photo(s) and an idea of what you would like painted. I will work with you and make suggestions to improve the painting such as cropping, removing background items, etc.
Once we have the composition defined, I'll set up a custom Etsy listing for you to make it easier to check out. Once you're checked out, then we'll start painting!
The painting process takes about two weeks. When it's done, I'll send you a proof (high resolution digital image via email) for your approval or requested changes. You may request as many changes as you like until you're totally happy with the painting.
When the painting is approved we'll need another week or two for drying and shipping. I ship via Priority Mail and you will receive a tracking number when the painting goes out.
Rush Projects:
The average project including composition, painting, revisions, drying and shipping takes 4-6 weeks. In rush circumstances, I can get the painting to you in as little as two and a half weeks. There is a rush fee of $25 (as a separate Etsy item, or it can be build into your custom listing) plus overnight shipping charges (usually an additional $20.00)
Pricing:
The price listed is for 16x20" portrait with one "figure" (eg a horse or a person). Please see the chart below for pricing for more figures, (left hand column) or larger size format canvas (top row). The price for my items listed are for a specific size of painting with a specific number of figures. (eg a horse or a person). If you have an especially complex background or combining more than two images(like the painting with the Colosseum in Rome in the background), that may count as an additional figure. I can also produce any custom size you like, even if it is not listed. To order any size other than the size/figures in an item listing in my shop, please send me a "conversation" and I can create a custom item listing for you.
S----8x10-----12x16-----16x20----20x24-----24x36----36x48-----48x72
1---$75.00---$146.25--$187.50--$221.25--$375.25--$446.25--$712.50
2---$93.75---$172.50--$221.25--$266.25--$416.25--$506.25--$810.00
3---$NA ---- $198.75--$255.00--$311.25--$461.25--$566.25--$935.00
4---$NA -- -- $225.00--$288.75--$356.25--$506.25--$626.25--$1035.00
5---$NA -- -- $NA ----$322.50--$401.25--$551.25--$686.25--$1130.00
6---$NA -- -- $NA ----$NA ----$446.25--$596.25--$746.25--$1230.00
7-9 Figures - Contact me
I have many completed works and if you would like to see something similar to what you are considering, I would be glad to send a digital image, so you can get an idea of what it might look like.
When you place your order, you will send me one or more pictures and your instructions for what you would like in your painting. You may specify items to be added or removed from the pictures, or that colors be changed, so that you get exactly the painting you want. Once the painting is done, I will send you a close up digital image of the painting for your approval or requests for changes. You may make as many changes as you would like until you are 100% happy with the painting. Then, once you have approved of the painting and adequate drying time is allowed, I will ship the painting to you. I will typically ship paintings in a sturdy shipping tube, rolled up to prevent damage. You can easily stretch your own painting following these instructions on youtube, or have your framer do it for you. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkToBRa-OU
I can also stretch your painting for you for an additional $35.00 (See My Etsy Item for this)
If you do not have a digital image of the photos you want painted, you may send me your original photos and I will return them when the painting is done. Mail photos to:
Omniportraits
3790 Longwood Ave.
Boulder, CO 80305
Or contact me at (720)353-9350 if you have questions.
MY GUARANTEE: Before I ship any painting, I will prepare a detailed digital image of the painting for your review. If, after reviewing the painting, you find something you would like to have changed, I will change it at no additional cost. I will make however many changes are needed to ensure that you get the product you want. If, after receiving the painting, you are not satisfied, then you may return the painting to me within seven days for a full refund, less shipping costs.
Feedback: Please take a look at my feedback section. People really love their portraits and have found the process to be totally fun!
Any further questions?
I'm glad to help in any way I can. Just email me at padams [!at] omniportraits.com and I will respond promptly to your inquiry.
Description #2 by Etsy - Omniportraits:
A beautiful custom portrait with one figure (person, pet, landscape, etc.) hand painted from your photo(s) on canvas with top quality oil paints in an 36"x48" format. (Image above is for illustration purposes - your order will be custom painted from your photos)
Process:
Having a custom portrait commissioned is a fun experience. You can commemorate special occasions or be creative by combining multiple images into an original composition.
The process starts when you send me your photo(s) and an idea of what you would like painted. I will work with you and make suggestions to improve the painting such as cropping, removing background items, etc.
Once we have the composition defined, I'll set up a custom Etsy listing for you to make it easier to check out. Once you're checked out, then we'll start painting!
The painting process takes about two weeks. When it's done, I'll send you a proof (high resolution digital image via email) for your approval or requested changes. You may request as many changes as you like until you're totally happy with the painting.
When the painting is approved we'll need another week or two for drying and shipping. I ship via Priority Mail and you will receive a tracking number when the painting goes out.
Rush Projects:
The average project including composition, painting, revisions, drying and shipping takes 4-6 weeks. In rush circumstances, I can get the painting to you in as little as two and a half weeks. There is a rush fee of $25 (as a separate Etsy item, or it can be build into your custom listing) plus overnight shipping charges (usually an additional $20.00)
Pricing:
The price listed is for 36x48 portrait with two "figures" (eg a horse or a person). Please see the chart below for pricing for more figures, (left hand column) or larger size format canvas (top row). The price for my items listed are for a specific size of painting with a specific number of figures. (eg a horse or a person). If you have an especially complex background or combining more than two images(like the painting with the Colosseum in Rome in the background), that may count as an additional figure. I can also produce any custom size you like, even if it is not listed. To order any size other than the size/figures in an item listing in my shop, please send me a "conversation" and I can create a custom item listing for you.
S----8x10-----12x16-----16x20----20x24-----24x36----36x48-----48x72
1---$75.00---$146.25--$187.50--$221.25--$375.25--$446.25--$712.50
2---$93.75---$172.50--$221.25--$266.25--$416.25--$506.25--$810.00
3---$NA ---- $198.75--$255.00--$311.25--$461.25--$566.25--$935.00
4---$NA -- -- $225.00--$288.75--$356.25--$506.25--$626.25--$1035.00
5---$NA -- -- $NA ----$322.50--$401.25--$551.25--$686.25--$1130.00
6---$NA -- -- $NA ----$NA ----$446.25--$596.25--$746.25--$1230.00
7-9 Figures - Contact me
I have many completed works and if you would like to see something similar to what you are considering, I would be glad to send a digital image, so you can get an idea of what it might look like.
When you place your order, you will send me one or more pictures and your instructions for what you would like in your painting. You may specify items to be added or removed from the pictures, or that colors be changed, so that you get exactly the painting you want. Once the painting is done, I will send you a close up digital image of the painting for your approval or requests for changes. You may make as many changes as you would like until you are 100% happy with the painting. Then, once you have approved of the painting and adequate drying time is allowed, I will ship the painting to you. I will typically ship paintings in a sturdy shipping tube, rolled up to prevent damage. You can easily stretch your own painting following these instructions on youtube, or have your framer do it for you. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkToBRa-OU
I can also stretch your painting for you for an additional $35.00 (See My Etsy Item for this)
If you do not have a digital image of the photos you want painted, you may send me your original photos and I will return them when the painting is done. Mail photos to:
Omniportraits
3790 Longwood Ave.
Boulder, CO 80305
Or contact me at (720)353-9350 if you have questions.
MY GUARANTEE: Before I ship any painting, I will prepare a detailed digital image of the painting for your review. If, after reviewing the painting, you find something you would like to have changed, I will change it at no additional cost. I will make however many changes are needed to ensure that you get the product you want. If, after receiving the painting, you are not satisfied, then you may return the painting to me within seven days for a full refund, less shipping costs.
Feedback: Please take a look at my feedback section. People really love their portraits and have found the process to be totally fun!
Any further questions?
I'm glad to help in any way I can. Just email me at padams [!at] omniportraits.com and I will respond promptly to your inquiry.
Description #3 by Etsy - Omniportraits:
A beautiful custom portrait with one figure (person, pet, landscape, etc.) hand painted from your photo(s) on canvas with top quality oil paints in an 36"x48" format. (Image above is for illustration purposes - your order will be custom painted from your photos)
Process:
Having a custom portrait commissioned is a fun experience. You can commemorate special occasions or be creative by combining multiple images into an original composition.
The process starts when you send me your photo(s) and an idea of what you would like painted. I will work with you and make suggestions to improve the painting such as cropping, removing background items, etc.
Once we have the composition defined, I'll set up a custom Etsy listing for you to make it easier to check out. Once you're checked out, then we'll start painting!
The painting process takes about two weeks. When it's done, I'll send you a proof (high resolution digital image via email) for your approval or requested changes. You may request as many changes as you like until you're totally happy with the painting.
When the painting is approved we'll need another week or two for drying and shipping. I ship via Priority Mail and you will receive a tracking number when the painting goes out.
Rush Projects:
The average project including composition, painting, revisions, drying and shipping takes 4-6 weeks. In rush circumstances, I can get the painting to you in as little as two and a half weeks. There is a rush fee of $25 (as a separate Etsy item, or it can be build into your custom listing) plus overnight shipping charges (usually an additional $20.00)
Pricing:
The price listed is for 36x48 portrait with one "figure" (eg a horse or a person). Please see the chart below for pricing for more figures, (left hand column) or larger size format canvas (top row). The price for my items listed are for a specific size of painting with a specific number of figures. (eg a horse or a person). If you have an especially complex background or combining more than two images(like the painting with the Colosseum in Rome in the background), that may count as an additional figure. I can also produce any custom size you like, even if it is not listed. To order any size other than the size/figures in an item listing in my shop, please send me a "conversation" and I can create a custom item listing for you.
S----8x10-----12x16-----16x20----20x24-----24x36----36x48-----48x72
1---$75.00---$146.25--$187.50--$221.25--$375.25--$446.25--$712.50
2---$93.75---$172.50--$221.25--$266.25--$416.25--$506.25--$810.00
3---$NA ---- $198.75--$255.00--$311.25--$461.25--$566.25--$935.00
4---$NA -- -- $225.00--$288.75--$356.25--$506.25--$626.25--$1035.00
5---$NA -- -- $NA ----$322.50--$401.25--$551.25--$686.25--$1130.00
6---$NA -- -- $NA ----$NA ----$446.25--$596.25--$746.25--$1230.00
7-9 Figures - Contact me
I have many completed works and if you would like to see something similar to what you are considering, I would be glad to send a digital image, so you can get an idea of what it might look like.
When you place your order, you will send me one or more pictures and your instructions for what you would like in your painting. You may specify items to be added or removed from the pictures, or that colors be changed, so that you get exactly the painting you want. Once the painting is done, I will send you a close up digital image of the painting for your approval or requests for changes. You may make as many changes as you would like until you are 100% happy with the painting. Then, once you have approved of the painting and adequate drying time is allowed, I will ship the painting to you. I will typically ship paintings in a sturdy shipping tube, rolled up to prevent damage. You can easily stretch your own painting following these instructions on youtube, or have your framer do it for you. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkToBRa-OU
I can also stretch your painting for you for an additional $35.00 (See My Etsy Item for this)
If you do not have a digital image of the photos you want painted, you may send me your original photos and I will return them when the painting is done. Mail photos to:
Omniportraits
3790 Longwood Ave.
Boulder, CO 80305
Or contact me at (720)353-9350 if you have questions.
MY GUARANTEE: Before I ship any painting, I will prepare a detailed digital image of the painting for your review. If, after reviewing the painting, you find something you would like to have changed, I will change it at no additional cost. I will make however many changes are needed to ensure that you get the product you want. If, after receiving the painting, you are not satisfied, then you may return the painting to me within seven days for a full refund, less shipping costs.
Feedback: Please take a look at my feedback section. People really love their portraits and have found the process to be totally fun!
Any further questions?
I'm glad to help in any way I can. Just email me at padams [!at] omniportraits.com and I will respond promptly to your inquiry.
No comments:
Post a Comment